Now that you have the right people in the right positions, how do you make sure they work together as a team? To grow your team players into effective and cohesive members, Business Success Tools helps you:
- Choose the right people for your teams
- Provide a clear set of goals for the teams
- Define clear roles for each team member
- Ensure productive team communications
- Measure progress every step of the way
- Teach teams to excel at solving problems they’ve easily identified
- Provide the structure to begin a shift from problem finders to solution creators
Learn By Doing
We have a variety of teamwork assessment tools to give you insights into increasing team effectiveness. But what do you do with these insights?
To forge long-lasting success to your team building efforts, these insights will help you to learn by doing. With the information from the assessment tools, we provide you with specific, customized programs based on two kinds of insight:
- information about a team and how it functions as a whole; and
- information about each team member and how he or she operates in a team setting.
After analyzing results from the assessments, we work with you to incorporate the information into customized training and/or team coaching sessions. This blend of training and practical exercises is designed to help you begin putting the insights into practice.
Our Team Assessment Tools Include:
- Team Self-Assessment Survey – report (pdf)
- Behavior and Communication Styles – report (pdf)
- Motivations and Driving Forces – report (pdf)
- Talent Comparison of Two Individuals (pdf)
- Customizable Organizational Surveys that allow teams to look at how they work, their processes, relationships, work management, and leadership (pdf)
Our online team assessment tools give you factual insights into how your teams function with specific, written information about how they process information, make decisions, and desire to be treated. Eliminate the guesswork of team building and get support documents so you can retain what you’ve learned and use it again later.