You need to continue improving your bottom line as you grow your business, and this means knowing exactly where you are on the growth chart. Did you know there are 7 Stages of Growth based on the number of people you have in your business?
Developed by James Fischer, the 7 Stages of Growth Enterprise Development Model is based on a six year study of entrepreneurial companies and interviews with over 650 CEOs. For companies with 500 employees or fewer, the 7 Stages of Growth gives you key information for where you are now so you can plan where you want to go as a company.
This research also identified 27 strengths and challenges that surface in companies with 1-500 employees – at predictable stages of growth.
Business Success Tools helps you:
- Determine your present “stage of growth” in order to define your next steps
- Create organizational surveys for valuable information on your business growth
- Provide coaching for all levels of business based on your growth stage
- Continue your growth plan with organizational development consulting
The 27 Challenges: Revealing Your Hidden Agents
Once we’ve assessed your place in the Stages of Growth, the next step to growing your business is identifying the hidden agents. These are undefined, unnamed problems known as the 27 Challenges, and they impact your company’s growth as long as they remain unrecognized as to what they really are.
Business Success Tools uncovers the challenges you’re facing, and works with the CEO and organizational leaders to solve each issue with a targeted plan. You will no longer struggle with the confusion of multiple layers of concerns that become lost under the chaos.
The 27 Challenges have been used by thousands of CEOs and their management teams, helping businesses to focus on the right priorities for each stage of growth.
As Certified Professional Stages of Growth Strategists, we give you proven solutions to mitigate your challenges, using validated assessments specific to helping your business grow. These assessments provide actionable information to improve:
- Organizational development and function
- Behaviors and communication
- Employee engagement by identifying motivations and driving forces (the passion piece)
- Competencies of entire workforce
- Business acumen and problem solving capabilities
- Individuals’ “Emotional Intelligence” (EQ)
- Screening of candidates for hiring success and job fit
- Coaching and development of your staff
- Leadership proficiencies for achieving greater results
- Team functioning and outcomes
All our Organizational Development Surveys are customizable to your business needs. We can create and administer employee satisfaction surveys and customer satisfaction surveys tailored to your unique business growth framework.
Your clear path to growth begins knowing where you are, but that’s only one element of a successful organization. Another critical piece for a business owner is succession planning.
Business Success Tools has all the right tools to help you understand the complex variables in growing your business. What we do for you:
- Administer the Stages of Growth Assessment.
- Work with you to accurately diagnose your business problems and their underlying causes (is it a people, process or financial problem that is the root cause?)
- Develop a plan to address immediate challenges to goal achievement
- Help pinpoint when and where to focus efforts and resources
- Teach leaders to facilitate and drive change. (Learn when and where to push and build or to hold back)
- Help build a team of high-functioning managers, when leadership is spread too thin and needs to delegate more