Your business needs you to plan now for what’s next.
Are you a business owner who is planning to retire in the next ten years? Is there a transition plan in place to approach a new owner or a next generation? It’s not too early to begin planning now for the sake of your business.
Waiting until the time has arrived is too late. To continue growing, your business needs your help in planning for what’s next. You need to think, plan, execute, and involve others in a different capacity. Business Success Tools gives you the tools, structure, and processes that will help you during the difficult process of transition.
Leave your business on your own terms by creating a timeline and succession/transition plan geared to your organization. Know how the transition will play out and keep the momentum of your business going.
Do You Need Direction In These Areas?
You’ve grown your business into a successful enterprise, and you’re thinking about handing it over. But it’s hard to let go of control after so many years and with so many legitimate concerns.
- How can I be certain my successor(s) will be successful?
- Are the right key people in place and will they stay?
- How do I build the layer of management below me so that I can exit successfully?
- Will my business outlast my departure?
- Should I leave? Can I leave?
- Or should I just sell the business to an outside buyer and be done with it? Is this even possible?
Does This Sound Like Your Company?
- Growing organically and/or through acquisition
- Has seven percent or more annual growth in revenues, profits and/or staffing levels
Does This Sound Like You?
- Looking to grow your team so you don’t have to be as involved in the day-to-day operations
- Maintaining or increasing the company’s current value, while preparing for your eventual departure
- Trying to improve company’s operational efficiency
- Want to develop a workforce that is better able to embrace and drive needed changes in the company, supporting and sustaining the human side of LEAN and continuous improvement?
It’s Time To Talk
When it’s time to talk about what’s next, come and talk to Business Success Tools. Our conversation is complimentary and confidential, and you will walk away with a new clarity and sense of control over your future and your business’ future. The longer you wait to plan, the less control you have over the outcome.